Improve Your Products!
Increase user engagement and satisfaction.
Make your products accessible to everyone.
Add UX expertise to your research team.
Ensuring that your products are easy to use and accessible is critical in the digital world. From desktop to mobile, from websites to applications, UARC can help you improve your product’s usability and accessibility!
MSU Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting (UARC) offers a range of consulting services to business, government, academic, and community clients to ensure that their products and services meet the needs of their users.
Investing in ease of use increases user engagement and satisfaction, and saves you money.
High-Level Usability Reviews
Get brief expert evaluation or user feedback on your site or app’s navigation, layout, and aesthetics
- Great for sprints and Agile development
- Budget-friendly alternative to in-depth reviews
In-Depth Expert Reviews
Have experts conduct a detailed evaluation of your site or app against key design principles
- Get recommendations for design improvements
User Focus Groups
Learn about your users, their goals, and what they think about your design concepts
- Available for facilitation and/or analysis
Discover what happens when real users interact with your product, and get expert analysis and recommendations for enhancement
- One-on-one sessions with users
- Desktop or mobile platforms
Find out how your user groups expect your content to be organized through site inventories, online card sorting, and/or findability studies
Design, content, and evaluation strategy, off-line and real-time feedback, and competitive insights
Ensure that people with disabilities can use your products and services (ADA compliance).
High-Level Accessibility Evaluations
Brief manual check for critical accessibility failures on a website or application
- Perfect for sprints and Agile development
- Integrate into procurement to assess products and services being considered for purchase
- Great first step in accessibility
Full Accessibility Evaluations
Detailed manual inspection of your website or application against international standards, including recommendations for repair
- WCAG 2.0 AA and/or Section 508 (VPAT)
- Desktop or mobile
- Find issues not caught by automated scanners
Ensure that your product is usable for persons with disabilities through one-on-one usability tests
Strategy, policy, and technical assistance